Dried Fruits & More
Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, a handful of raisins can instantly boost your energy! Our pickled variant is a twist on this naturally sweet dried fruit and is made with traditional Indian spices that are used to enhance the natural flavor.
Raisins keep your bones strong, boost your iron levels and aid in digestion, with so many health benefits. Go Nuts suggests indulging in this snack without a twinge of guilt.
|Dietary fiber||4.0 gram|
Buy dry fruits online from the comfort of your home, place your order easily on our website and enjoy fresh snacks delivered to your doorstep.
Because you can munch right! The perfect combination of health and taste, buy dry fruits via online shopping and reap numerous health benefits of these divine treats.
Munch on the yummiest protein rich beans and peas, carefully picked by us to ensure that you get wholesome goodness, delectable flavour and a healthy, happy tummy.
You sure can! Many gym goers and fitness freaks go to stores for snack shopping and come back empty handed. Our brand was created keeping in mind the current need for healthy snacks. Just pick a product that can be incorporated in your diet and chomp guilt free.
What you will love about us?
Gonuts provides munchies for those determined souls who are health & fitness conscious but refuse to compromise on taste.
Attention all health addicts and fitness freaks! This scrumptious all day munch mix was created by Go Nuts, just for you. High in proteins & fibers, it is chock full of nutrients that come from seeds (Pumpkin seeds and Sunflower seeds), berries (Dried Cranberries and Black Raisins) and nuts (Cashews and Pistachios), enhanced with just a hint of salt.
A word of advice, you will be reaching for this protein packed munch, time and again, so keep ‘em handy.
|Dietary fiber||4.40 gram|
A snack you can reach for, anytime to soothe your rumbling stomach, Go Nuts’ 4 O'Clock Nut Munch, is a tempting mix of perfectly roasted and lightly salted nuts, dry fruits and berries. Comprised of Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Black Raisins & Dried Cranberries it contains fats that are good for you, proteins and vitamins. A healthy alternative to fried snacks, go nuts with these munchies as they keep you feeling full for longer and as the name suggests it is the ideal snack to munch on for your evening hunger pangs.
These tasty bites satisfy your snack cravings without disrupting your fitness regimen, so put some in your desk drawer or in your bag for a healthy nibble anytime, anywhere.
A feisty munch that is bound to get you compliments from your palate and your friends. A mix of sriracha spiced edamame, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, Go Nuts with this edamame trail mix munch as it’s loaded with calcium and protein!
Spicy, tangy and a little sweet, this snack was carefully curated for all you fitness conscious people! You may buy edamame trail mix after gaining satisfaction about its nutritional value as below.
|Dietary fiber||14.45 gram|
These gluten-free cherry berry mix bites can be snacked on worry free anytime, but they’re especially great when you need a spike in your energy levels. A delectable mix of dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried strawberries and tart cherries, it is the ideal snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. Being high in dietary fiber, you can easily substitute it for your not-so-healthy energy bar!
Shh don’t tell anyone we told you this. Our cherry berry mix online comes with the following details
|Dietary fiber||8.85 gram|
The most difficult position to be in, on your Netflix and chill night is when you hear “I will choose the movie, you get the snacks”. How often have you wondered if there could be a healthy snack that would be tasty too? Go Nuts’ night munch fulfils your late night cravings without disturbing your fitness regime!
A mix of Pumpkin Seeds, Pistachios, Almonds, Dried Blueberries and Salt, it is high in protein, calcium and fulfills 25% of your daily fiber requirement. Unfortunately, this snack is not sponsored by Netflix
|Dietary fiber||6.3 gram|
Lightly salted and beautifully roasted, this crunchy munch features all your favorite nuts. A rich, carefully curated mix of almonds, cashews and pistachios, devour this classic snack to satisfy your in between meals hunger.
Jam-packed with healthy goodness of vitamin E, Vitamin B6, copper and zinc, show these assorted nuts some love and they will definitely love you back!
|Dietary fiber||3.0 gram|
Fruits that fell under the winding vines and lofty trees dried out naturally under the scorching sun. Early hunter-gatherers considered these sun-dried fruits and nuts to be one of their priciest possessions. These gems of sweetness not only excited the taste buds but also gave a boost of energy and nutrition; especially, during bouts of famines, since they could be squirrel away and stocked safely without rots.
One of the earliest recorded mentions of dry fruits has been found preserved in clay tablets unearthed from Mesopotamia. The tablet, believed to be from 1700 BC, entails the procedure to dry fruits right.
Cut to the 21st century, all you have to do is tip-toe your way into the treasury of the Indian kitchen to find a jar of these gems. Indian cuisine, from creamy desserts to flavorful pulaos, is incomplete without a generous sprinkling of these pellets of delectable joy.
Thankfully, you don’t have to ferret through searing Middle Eastern stretches of palm forests to find yourself a lucky date or sultana. With Go Nuts !!, you can find the most exotic fruits dried to perfection to satiate your midnight cravings.
The Secret of our Delectable Dry Fruits (Husshhh! Don’t let it out.)
- We source our range of premium quality nuts from across the globe and use advanced technology during the final packaging to maintain moisture level below RH50 for our range of nuts. The result, crunch that can wake mommy up!
- Studies have concluded that nuts, especially walnuts, exhibit natural antimicrobial action against pathogenic strains of bacteria. We boost their anti-microbial property by maintaining highly monitored and hygienic packaging environments. Thus, adding to their longevity.
- We often source our berries and nuts from the best growing areas to give you the true taste of nutty goodness. So, how do we preserve the freshness of the berries and nuts? By employing the sophisticated “nitrogen flushing” technique.
- Our healthy munchies are packaged in non-toxic, sustainable glass jars that preserve the freshness of the nuts naturally. And, can be repurposed once you finish the snack.
- We use the traditional wisdom of pickling to add zing to our treats while adding to their longevity.
Heal with our Healthy Munchies
Fun Fact: Legend has it that pistachios were declared the royal nut by the Queen of Sheeba and were grown exclusively for royal consumption. Commoners were exempted from enjoying the munch of this fantastic nut.
- Apart from being a rich source of vegan protein, pistachios are also loaded with anti-oxidants that shield your cells from oxidative damage.
- They have a low glycemic index, meaning when you snack on them, your blood sugar levels don’t shoot up abruptly.
- They are packed with lutein and zeaxanthin which have been shown to reduce the chances of eye diseases like cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Get our Salted Roasted Pistachios to accompany your cuppa during Chai Time.
Fun Fact: The powdery coating over blueberries is called “bloom” and it is there to protect the juicy blue bubble of yumminess from moisture loss.
- Strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and raspberries all belong to the berry family. And, are one of the richest sources of antioxidants on earth! Our body’s metabolic process along with environmental stressors create what we call free radicals. Antioxidants are essential to protect our cells from the damage unleashed by free radicals.
- Studies reveal that berries are loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that fight inflammation in the neural system. This improves brain function, motor control and helps in the prevention of memory loss.
- Berries have also exhibited strong anti-cancerous and protective properties against numerous cancers.
- Want to infuse your skin with youthful vitality? Ditch the expensive cream and increase your berry intake. The colorful jewels are loaded with ellagic acid which helps fight sun damage and irons out fine lines by boosting natural collagen production.
Enjoy our pickled berries with breakfast. The berry cherry mix makes for the yummiest sweet-sour natural candy in the middle of the day or after a meal. Make sure to hide your bottle because it is sure to attract trespassers even in broad daylight!
Fun Fact: If historians are to be believed, walnuts are one of the oldest known foods to man that’s derived from trees. The Roman referred to it as Juglans regia, roughly translating to “Jupiter's royal acorn”.
- The brain-shaped nut is actually one of the best superfoods for your brain. Packed with polyunsaturated fats, walnuts have been shown to not only improve brain function but also reverse the clock for neurogenesis.
- An eye-opening study published by the British Journal of Nutrition affirms that the regular consumption of nuts can reduce the chance of coronary heart diseases by a whopping 37%!
- Walnuts are a superior source of copper that helps in improving bone density and is essential to shield against the distress of osteoporosis.
Include our high-quality walnuts in your diet with our no-fuss jar of pure walnut goodness.
Fun Fact: Only 5% of the world’s cranberries are sold fresh!
Embarrassing UTI’s revisiting uninvited every now and then? Cranberries are loaded with proanthocyanidins (extra points if you pronounced it right). This sensational antioxidant has been shown to prevent the colonial growth of certain UTI-causing bacteria in the urinary tract. So, get that jar of ruby red berries and kick UTIs in the bummy!
Want a pearly smile?Dr. Cran is here to help. Cranberries have been shown to improve oral health with regular consumption. Swap your dessert with our dried cranberries to satiate your sweet tooth.
Our selection of cranberries includes pickled as well as dried cranberries, pick both! The tartness of the pickled cranberry refreshes your palate while the sweeter dried cranberries are perfect for an after-meal healthy treat.
Fun Fact: Raisins enjoyed the position of a miraculous medicine that was believed to cure everything from poisoning to old age.
Raisin is a fabulous source of iron and is a must-have for menstruating women. Combat the iron loss with the power of raisin. People struggling with anemia can benefit in major proportions from the regular consumption of raisins.
They are also packed with calcium. Weak bones? Who that!
Raisins have mild laxative properties owing to their rich fiber content. So, if you have trouble in the morning doing the deed, snacking on raisins is a sure-shot and natural way to say “ciao” to constipation.