Six Exciting Facts About Nuts
Nuts are an essential part of our diet since the early days. Not only are they healthy but they also keep you full for longer which reduces your hunger pangs significantly. With an abundance of unsaturated fats, protein, and other nutrients, having a handful of nuts can be very satisfying.
You must have heard it from almost everybody that nuts are one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Though they are so popular and also a fad among the fitness enthusiasts, we know so little about these tiny power packages. Today, we are going to enlighten you with some of the super exciting facts that you probably didn’t know about nuts.
- Cashews are known to belong to the plant family shared by poison sumac and poison ivy. As a result, their itch-inducing oil is found in cashew shells. That’s the reason why you won’t find cashews being sold in the market with the shells on.
- Pistachios have been classified as fruits and the green pigment in them is the same that’s found in kale green.
- Brazil nuts are extremely special because it takes a specific bee to pollinate it, which can easily take around 10 to 30 years to mature.
- Surprisingly, peanuts are not actually nuts. In fact, they are legumes.
- Ancient Greeks used to believe that hazelnuts could cure baldness and coughing.
- Almonds contain a specific type of fat that helps in increasing the beneficial bacteria found in human guts. Additionally, almonds also make you feel full without risking gaining extra weight.
Find Your Favourite Nuts at Go Nuts!
If you haven’t added nuts to your daily diet yet, it is time you consider it seriously. Browse through the delectable variety Go Nuts has to offer on their website, you sure won’t be able to pick just one!!
Savour the taste of lightly salted Irani pistachios, impeccably roasted and salted to make your taste buds swoon. Keep this enjoyable roasted pistachios snack handy as pistachios are heart friendly and come with ample health benefits. Pistachios, rich in vitamin B6, promote blood flow by assisting in carrying oxygen through the bloodstream to cells, helping in maintaining the health of lymphoid glands, such as thymus, spleen and lymph nodes.
So, grab our spectacular range of roasted pista online with the happiness of health in them.
Happy lymph glands means more white blood cells, and increased ability of the body to fight infections. Pistachios, in a nut shell give you the most bang for your buck! (Pun intended) More info about our dearly packed roasted and salted pistachios is given below.
|Dietary fiber||2.0 gram|
An excellent source of vegan Omega 3 fatty acid and protein, walnuts are a superfood for your brain. Sharpen your memory, reverse the ticking clock of aging and keep your gut happy with the yummy crunch of our walnuts.
Snack without making your health slack!
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world. Walnuts from Chile are known for their light color and very appetizing taste and aroma, buy the best quality walnuts packed with many health benefits from Go Nuts!!
Known as the “King of nuts” because of the rare and powerful antioxidants present, a few walnuts eaten everyday can give you life long benefits! Anti-inflammatory, heart healthy and effective against diabetes, there is so much more to this powerhouse of healthy goodness. Eating walnuts slows down ageing, is good for the gut and excellent for your brain health!Buy walnut online from us and be assured of healthy munching.
Add ‘em to your cakes and bakes or to your salads as a healthy, crunchy garnish. Our online walnuts are sourced from the world best walnut growing areas of Chile.
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world.