Reasons to Add Nuts and Dried Fruits to Your Child’s Diet at an Early Age
This year is almost at its end, and soon you will be making New Year resolutions to bring positive changes in your life. Let’s begin with small changes for your little ones, whose health is always your top priority. As a storehouse of nutrients like fiber, protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, nuts and dried fruits facilitate your child’s growth and development. From cashews to walnuts and raisins to berries, there are tons of options ensuring that your child never gets bored.
Benefits of Adding Nuts to Your Child’s Diet
- Nuts are an excellent source of protein, manganese, folate, niacin, vitamin B, vitamin E, and several essential minerals like zinc, selenium, calcium, potassium, and copper.
- Nuts are good for the heart because they contain monounsaturated fatty acids. Nuts like almonds and walnuts also offer omega-3 fats, which are incredibly beneficial for brain and memory development. In addition, they also keep the immune system strong.
- Nuts tend to make the perfect snack. Provide your child with a handful of nuts and dried fruits to boost their energy levels. As they are so effortless, you won’t require a lot of time or skill to prepare these healthy treats.
- Nuts and dried fruits are incredibly versatile, you can add them to their milkshakes, cereal, or porridge depending on their likes and dislikes.
- Dried fruits are the best for those sweet cravings. Provide healthy alternatives to the unhealthy desserts, your child will adapt to it like fish to water at least 3 out of 5 times, to begin with. However, it is essential to note that eating too many nuts can lead to heartburn and gas. As a parent or caregiver, you should introduce nuts to your child’s diet in moderation.
Supplement Your Child’s Diet with Yummy Nuts!
With Go Nuts by your side, you can shop for exquisite options in nuts and health mixes to supplement your child’s diet. From 4’O Clock Nut Munch to Mamra Almonds, you will find it all on our website.
Giving whole nuts to very young children can cause choking. You can grind them into paste in case of children below 5 years. Please consult your pediatrician before introducing nuts into your child’s diet.
Savour the taste of lightly salted Irani pistachios, impeccably roasted and salted to make your taste buds swoon. Keep this enjoyable roasted pistachios snack handy as pistachios are heart friendly and come with ample health benefits. Pistachios, rich in vitamin B6, promote blood flow by assisting in carrying oxygen through the bloodstream to cells, helping in maintaining the health of lymphoid glands, such as thymus, spleen and lymph nodes.
So, grab our spectacular range of roasted pista online with the happiness of health in them.
Happy lymph glands means more white blood cells, and increased ability of the body to fight infections. Pistachios, in a nut shell give you the most bang for your buck! (Pun intended) More info about our dearly packed roasted and salted pistachios is given below.
|Dietary fiber||2.0 gram|
Walnuts - 250g
An excellent source of vegan Omega 3 fatty acid and protein, walnuts are a superfood for your brain. Sharpen your memory, reverse the ticking clock of aging and keep your gut happy with the yummy crunch of our walnuts.
Snack without making your health slack!
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world. Walnuts from Chile are known for their light color and very appetizing taste and aroma, buy the best quality walnuts packed with many health benefits from Go Nuts!!
Bored of the same ol’ roasted nuts? Go Nuts has an enticing snack for the brave hearted! Sweet and sublime, dried cranberries pickled with traditional Indian spices. Yep, this one is good for you too.
Dried cranberries are an excellent source of antioxidants and are high in dietary fiber, supporting your overall health and well being. So, munch on fearlessly!
|Dietary fiber||5.1 gram|
Known as the “King of nuts” because of the rare and powerful antioxidants present, a few walnuts eaten everyday can give you life long benefits! Anti-inflammatory, heart healthy and effective against diabetes, there is so much more to this powerhouse of healthy goodness. Eating walnuts slows down ageing, is good for the gut and excellent for your brain health!Buy walnut online from us and be assured of healthy munching.
Add ‘em to your cakes and bakes or to your salads as a healthy, crunchy garnish. Our online walnuts are sourced from the world best walnut growing areas of Chile.
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world.