Create Your Own DIY Kite Using Recycled Materials
Were you thinking of making a kite at home? Let’s learn how to make one with recycled materials in less than an hour.
If you thought that making an aesthetic and functional kite with some of the leftovers at home is no less than a dream, you would be surprised. Today, we will share our secret of making a kite that is guaranteed-to-fly, almost effortlessly in the comfort of your home.
Apart from some tape and a dowel, your little crusade will need some recycled materials to make your brand-new kite in less than an hour. Initially, it may not be very exciting to use newspapers or grocery bags for making the body of your kite, but it surely will stand out when you fly it high among the rest of the expensive designs.
Things You Will Need –
- a cotton string
- a dowel (length – 4′)
- a grocery bag (depth – 17”)
- masking tape and glue
When you use a 17” square, you will get a 24” diagonal that only requires a single 4′ dowel. Among your tools, you’ll need a pencil, ruler, and scissors.
Follow these Steps –
- Remove the bottom of the sack while you cut the paper bag. Spread the bag, giving it a 17” measure. Make sure that you don’t crease the paper.
- Carefully cut the square out and draw diagonal lines very lightly from opposite corners. The lines should cross at the center point, ensuring triangular quadrants. Near the center, make two dots in opposite quadrants. Place four more dots by the lines in between the center and corners of the kite.
- Use strips of tape to fasten the dots.
- Chop the dowel in a way so that it fits from one corner to another. Keep them in place and use an adhesive to cover the corners and the areas in the front of your kite.
- Make holes through the dots and turn your kite around.
- Cut 12” and 20” lengths of the bridle string. Use the longer string to tie over the spars and through the holes at the square’s upper portion. Use one end of the smaller string near the spars’ central intersection. Make a loop through the midpoint of the upper string. The string coming from the kite’s center should be run along this loop till the top string appears perpendicular to the kite’s face, and then knot the bridle.
- Use a 22” string for a tail harness. Tie this cord to the bottom holes going over the spars while making a loop in the center.
- Use the newspaper to make 7” wide strips for the tail. Stick the strips in the end, and you can add as many as you want.
Now, all you have to do is tie the flying string, and your kite is ready to make an entrance.
Stock on these healthy bites as you get set to fly Kites
Let the enthusiasm fly high while you gorge on these energy boosting munchies. Every season has its specialty, winter being our favorite at Go Nuts!! It’s the time of the year we can enjoy nutty treats to the fullest without feeling stuffed. “The food consumed during winter months helps us sustain our health all through the year” is a saying we’ve heard growing up. Let’s pass on this tradition and Go Nuts this Season.
Salted Roasted Pistachios
Savour the taste of lightly salted Irani pistachios, impeccably roasted and salted to make your taste buds swoon. Keep this enjoyable roasted pistachios snack handy as pistachios are heart friendly and come with ample health benefits. Pistachios, rich in vitamin B6, promote blood flow by assisting in carrying oxygen through the bloodstream to cells, helping in maintaining the health of lymphoid glands, such as thymus, spleen and lymph nodes.
So, grab our spectacular range of roasted pista online with the happiness of health in them.
Happy lymph glands means more white blood cells, and increased ability of the body to fight infections. Pistachios, in a nut shell give you the most bang for your buck! (Pun intended) More info about our dearly packed roasted and salted pistachios is given below.
|Dietary fiber||2.0 gram|
Walnuts - 250g
An excellent source of vegan Omega 3 fatty acid and protein, walnuts are a superfood for your brain. Sharpen your memory, reverse the ticking clock of aging and keep your gut happy with the yummy crunch of our walnuts.
Snack without making your health slack!
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world. Walnuts from Chile are known for their light color and very appetizing taste and aroma, buy the best quality walnuts packed with many health benefits from Go Nuts!!
Bored of the same ol’ roasted nuts? Go Nuts has an enticing snack for the brave hearted! Sweet and sublime, dried cranberries pickled with traditional Indian spices. Yep, this one is good for you too.
Dried cranberries are an excellent source of antioxidants and are high in dietary fiber, supporting your overall health and well being. So, munch on fearlessly!
|Dietary fiber||5.1 gram|
Made by partially dehydrating fresh cranberries, dried cranberries , sweet and sour naturally make for an incredibly tasty and healthy nibble. Loaded with antioxidants, these dried cranberries onlineare power packed tiny bites that can increase your metabolism, improve your heart health and immune system..
An excellent addition to salads, cookies, muffins and breads, they can be enjoyed as a sweet and sour snack as well! Our dried cranberry price includes inexplicable flavor and the following nutritional numbers.
|Dietary fiber||5.1 gram|
Walnuts - 140g
Known as the “King of nuts” because of the rare and powerful antioxidants present, a few walnuts eaten everyday can give you life long benefits! Anti-inflammatory, heart healthy and effective against diabetes, there is so much more to this powerhouse of healthy goodness. Eating walnuts slows down ageing, is good for the gut and excellent for your brain health!Buy walnut online from us and be assured of healthy munching.
Add ‘em to your cakes and bakes or to your salads as a healthy, crunchy garnish. Our online walnuts are sourced from the world best walnut growing areas of Chile.
Chilean walnuts from Go Nuts!! are the best quality walnuts in the world.